Well, I am more than likely behind the times and you probably all know about these already, but, maybe I can enlighten someone here.
First off, have you heard of pandora.com? If not, please go check it right now. It is pretty much the coolest music service. My friend just told me about this the other day and I am in love with it. It's a great way to hear your favorite music free and find out about other bands / songs you would like.
Secondly, a week ago or so, Oprah did a show about favorite YouTube videos. She featured a man named Paul Potts who ended up winning last year's Britain's Got Talent show (which is somewhat like American Idol and is actually judged by none other than Simon Cowell). The following YouTube video was his first round performance. It gives me chills every time I watch it. Yes, I've watched it a few times :) I absolutely love it!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=exyJ2CSfrHo
K, well I don't feel like figuring out how to embed a YouTube video into my blog right now, so you'll have to go to the link, but it's worth it. Trust me!
4 comments:
Sweet!! I'd never heard of Pandora.com (apparently Sam heard of it a loooong time ago). And that opera singer... holy cow! He's amazing!
I've heard of pandora.com, but I've never tried it in action (I always seem to be away from my computer when I think about it). So thanks for the online reminder! And yes, Paul Potts is incredible.
I set up a Pandora account a while ago, but I don't listen to it nearly enough.
I saw that Oprah too. Don't you want to go to an opera?
Made me cry!!
Post a Comment