Sabrina was greeted by the following sight after one of Parker's feedings today. She was not well pleased...
What is that thing? That is absolutely gross! I don't know if I'll ever be able to visit your home again.
Is that real?? It doesn't totally look like a tarantula. It looks like a funny one. If so, they are good and eat bugs :)
YIKES! I'd prefer a surprise of roses and a clean kitchen!
I think I would scream. And then cry. And then run away. Just seeing the picture freaked me out. That thing looks big enough to eat small children!
Sabrina is famous for her fear of spiders. Maybe the fear was foreshadowing her life in AZ. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
OH MY GOSH
SHUT. UP. That got inside? You are officially my hero for trapping it. I would be freaking out. (As I'm sure you were!) I'm SO sorry!
Oh wow. OH WOW! That is horrific! I can't un-see it!
Amberlee's comment when I shower her the picture:"Ewe, mother, that's disgusting."I agree.
oooo cool! are you going to keep him?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What is that thing? That is absolutely gross! I don't know if I'll ever be able to visit your home again.
Is that real?? It doesn't totally look like a tarantula. It looks like a funny one. If so, they are good and eat bugs :)
YIKES! I'd prefer a surprise of roses and a clean kitchen!
I think I would scream. And then cry. And then run away. Just seeing the picture freaked me out. That thing looks big enough to eat small children!
Sabrina is famous for her fear of spiders. Maybe the fear was foreshadowing her life in AZ. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
OH MY GOSH
SHUT. UP. That got inside? You are officially my hero for trapping it. I would be freaking out. (As I'm sure you were!) I'm SO sorry!
Oh wow. OH WOW! That is horrific! I can't un-see it!
Amberlee's comment when I shower her the picture:
"Ewe, mother, that's disgusting."
I agree.
oooo cool! are you going to keep him?
Post a Comment