This morning Adie was walking up the stairs to change her clothes when the following conversation unfolded:
Adie: Dad, does BYU play today?
Me: No. The season starts two weeks from today.
Adie: Yay! Yay! I really can't wait for them to start.
She returns a few minutes later wearing one of her BYU shirts.
Adie: Dad, I'm saving my pink BYU shirt for when they start playing, but I wanted to wear some BYU clothes today because I really, really like them.
Me: That's great. I really like them too.
Adie: I am so excited that two weeks from now I get to watch BYU football because I like it a lot. This year we can let Chase watch with us too.
Needless to say, I was pleased with her attitude.
3 comments:
You are brainwashing them early! :)
That's so cute! Now its too bad you don't live in Stadium Gardens anymore ;) She'd be in heaven!
I was thinking what Judy said ;)
Post a Comment