Adie was born the day she was 37 weeks and took us by total surprise. Chase was born at 38.5 weeks. We were more prepared for an earlier birth this time and the little longer wait wasn't too bad. Tomorrow, we will hit the full 40 weeks for this pregnancy. Something about my pregnancies getting longer every time is somewhat discouraging, but I really tried to not have any expectations (of course I still did). In an effort to hurry the process along I thought helping Brett install rain gutter might do the trick. Turns out, it does make for waking up with a few painful contractions in the night, but still no labor. Let's just see if this kid is really punctual and wants to arrive on his official due date, or maybe just have a really cool birthday like 8/8.
(I say all this realizing that I have been spoiled thus far and for many people, arriving and going beyond their due date is a matter of course. I am trying to have a good attitude about it.)
9 comments:
Good luck! My friend is being induced tomorrow (8/8) on her due date. They were expecting sooner, too, so she's been a bit disappointed. You look great! I have been thinking about you lately and that an announcement should be coming soon. Good luck with 3! Sure do love you!
8/8 is a great day to have a birthday, I always loved it! I hope you get to have him soon, no matter what the date is, and I cant wait to see him! Good luck!
Good Luck Sabrina! Hopefully you won't have to go too far over your due date!
Hope you have a 8/8 baby!
8/8! 8/8! 8/8! Come on, kid, you can do it!
I hope that his being born later means that he'll sleep better for you. I hope it with all my heart :) Good luck!
I'm hoping for you! Tomorrow would be great.
Good luck!! That is so funny that they say each baby comes sooner and faster and yours is totally opposite! Hope today is the day :)
Oh Sabrina, I am so sorry for you! He has to come eventually! But boy do the minutes tick slowly...
Good luck, hopefully your in labor right now!
Good luck, I hope he comes sooner than later!!!
Post a Comment