Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Parker

Parker was punctual, just as we hoped. Arrived yesterday at 4 pm. 9 lbs even. 22 inches long. Birth story will be forthcoming after the parents have gotten some sleep. For now, here are some pictures to tide you over.









20 comments:

Hksedwick said...

He is adorable...it doesn't look like he has the post-birth squish face at all.

Hope you are recovering well.

Leilani said...

Oh, so cute! Congratulations!

Jamie said...

so wonderful - you were right... 08/08. I was really hoping for yesterday too. But no such luck. Enjoy these moments. He is so cute! Love the name

Shanny said...

Great pictures. Can't wait to hear the details! Hope you're getting some sleep.

Hoenes Family said...

He looks just perfect. That will have to tide me over until you can meet me at the fence with him ;)

Megan said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the 9 pounder club.

Karen said...

Oh so precious! I got to go hold my friend's new baby today. That will have to help me out in wanting to hold Parker! Great name. I hope that all goes well with this new transition.

Carla said...

He's absolutely adorable and those are great pictures! Congratulations!

Jay Clay said...

Yay! Lincoln has a new cousin playmate!

Julie said...

Soooo cute. I love his name! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to meet him!

Gooch Family said...

How fun that he came on 8/8! Congrats, can't wait to hear the story!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

That's amazing that he actually came on his due date! He is oh so adorable! I just want to squeeze and love those chunky newborn cheeks!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad you didn't have to go over! He is adorable, I love the last picture! I hope you're feeling well.

The McCloys said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! Looks like he will look like Addie. Love the name, and what a great birthday! ;) It will make it easy for me to remember! Cant wait to meet him!

Karen said...

Congratulations amazing woman! He is a big and beautiful baby boy! Hope you are getting rest!

Diana said...

So cute! He does look a lot like Adie. I can't wait to meet him (don't really know when that will be, but hopefully not too far away).

Sarah and Wes said...

Yay, I'm so glad he wasn't late! He is so adorable! Babies really are miracles. I can't wait to hold my own!

Spencer and Anna said...

Congrats! He's very sweet. :)

PatrickandErica said...

awwwww geez, what precious pics - boy he's a big boy!
Congrats! Let the playdates begin over here ;)

Em said...

So sweet. Congrats again!