Sunday, November 22, 2009

Trip planning tool

So I discovered this tool which I think is pretty cool. Often times (especially in winter) you care about the weather along the path you're traveling in addition to the weather at the start and at the end of your drive. The problem is, if you want to know what the weather will be like, you need to look at the start and end of your trip and then maybe 2 or 3 spots along the way. It's a pain. Anyway, I found a tool at the weather underground that will show you the weather along your travel path based upon your expected departure and arrival times. It will also give you directions. The tool is at: http://www.wunderground.com/roadtrip .

3 comments:

Aubrielle said...

That is really cool! I like to know the weather when I fly too, because I am terrified that the plane will crash. Thanks for the pointer!

Judy said...

I love it and I'll use it! Thanks for sharing.

Em said...

This is great. I'm putting it to use right now.