Here we are starting on our trick-or-treating adventure. Adie had never gone before. She loved it. She would say, "Let's go to the next house," and "More candy!" after every stop. Although you can't see my costume (and it's such a nice pic of me!), I did dress up. I am Thing 2 from "The Cat in the Hat". Brett already had the shirt. I didn't mind buying some new pj pants, and I sprayed my hair blue. It's the first time I've dressed up in many, many years.
Here's the Jolly Green Giant with his pea pod. It was also a make shift costume. Brett's legs have green make-up on them, but he didn't want to do his face. Go figure! Do you like the lava lava he's sporting?
Our little lion
Our little pea pod
Happy Halloween!Now begins my very favorite time of the year, Thanksgiving and Christmas time. Bring it on!
12 comments:
Very cute - everyone!
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I saw the picture of you trick or treating with Adie and thought, "Who's that old lady?" I think it was the blue hair. Far too many older women have blue or purple hair.
Cute costumes! And I love the pumpkin art. Good work, Adie!
Cute costumes! I'm glad you dressed up (though I wish I could have seen you from the front!). We probably wouldn't if we didn't go to a party every year where everyone tries to outdo everyone else with their costumes!
Good idea for your costumes! I love Adie's and Chases too. :) Hope you are doing well!
They look so cute! I'm glad they have fun.
Fun pumpkins! I loved the kids costumes - especially the pea in the pod. So fun that you and Brett both dressed up, neither Tyler or I did this year.
Couldn't agree with you more about halloween. It's a weird holiday and I hate the horror side of it but it is so fun to see kids dress up.
I love all your costumes and your kids are adorable.
I need to do my obligatory halloween post soon.
Yes, a Halloween post is a must have! Loved those last pics. Jolly Green Giant and his little pea pod. That is hilarious!
Good to know I'm not the only Halloween Humbug...and for alot of the same reasons as you! I haven't dressed up since I was in grade school. Kids are the only reason we celebrate Halloween...and yours look dang cute! (You and Brett look pretty rockin' too!)
Really cute pic's of the kids. Derrick is not the biggest fan of halloween either, but he says he will dress up next year. It was Andrew's first time going door to door and he loved it.
I'm not related to the person in the lava-lava.
Amazing art work on the pumpkins! Was in insect Adie's work or an adults work?
The kids looked horribly adorable, and as usual, great pictures!
Post a Comment