Sunday, June 29, 2008

Adie

After church today, Adie insisted on going naked, well, almost naked; she had her diaper, some bloomers, and her dress shoes on. She was also being quite playful and cute, so Sabrina insisted I whip out the camera. As it takes me at least a minute to actually get "the" camera out, we ended up taking 50 pictures or so. Here are a smattering of our favorites.





5 comments:

Shanny said...

I love the way her hair flips out at the ends. So cute!

Sarah H said...

Cute pictures! I also got a chance to look at your other posts and it was fun to see pictures of what you guys have been up to.

Amelia said...

Brett I am so impressed! The first one especially looks so professional. Thanks for posting the cute cute pictures

Em said...

Love that first pic of Adie! GORGEOUS! Hope you're enjoying 40D!

Amy said...

That is a beautiful first picture!