The next Saturday we went to the Hogle Zoo with my mom. She was really excited to take Adie up there. Adie had never been. Unfortunately, as you'll see in the pictures, we discovered she was sick, so it wasn't the most enjoyable time for her I don't think. However, she had moments she enjoyed.
For those of you who grew up going to Hogle Zoo, I bet you have at least one picture of you at the gorilla house to see if you "measure up". I couldn't resist getting a picture of Brett doing this.Brett took some great wildlife photos too, but I'll let him post those if he wants to. I just did the people pictures. Besides, this has taken way too long to do already. I need to get dinner going! I guess you'll get yet another picture post here soon. If I get in the mood again to upload!





6 comments:
Keep them coming!! The pictures are great - it's nice to see what you guys have been up too. Poor Adie on the Zoo trip!
Wow, you look really good, Sabrina! I'm still trying to get the last few pounds off...what are your secrets? When are you headed to Tucson?
Thanks, Leilani. I don't think I have any secrets. I just go running, but there's a bit more I could do in the healthy eating department. We're working on it. We are moving to Tucson probably in October or November, whenever Brett finishes his thesis. He's going to work for Raytheon.
Hi from the Footes! We found your blog linked to someone else from the good ol 169th ward. Good to see you guys are doing well. Keep in touch!
It is so nice to see your family! We miss you guys! I can't believe how big your darling baby is getting! Love you!
Love the pictures!! Thanks for being a great neighbor and putting up with the screams from scary movies!! Look out, we might really get into watching some . . .
Post a Comment