Thursday, June 19, 2008

Final Final

Today might have been the last day I ever went to a final. I studied hard for it yesterday afternoon, spending several hours on a flight simulator. That's right, my last college final was flying an airplane. We designed and built wings to attach to a plane body (glider) for my Aerodynamics class final. I managed to pull out an A, with my wing achieving a time of 2 minutes, 9 seconds. We launched them by attaching a 300 foot bungee cord, stretching it tight and letting it fly. We could then RC the planes down. Definitely not your typical final, but one that was enjoyable none the less.

It's rather odd to think that I might be finished with college classes. I feel I've learned so much, but I've also learned how little I actually know. I could study forever and never learn it all (well, maybe I could, I guess we'll have to see after an eternity if I've got it all down yet).

Oh, and we have our car back. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats. We're so proud of you and your hard work.

Judy