Also, I have decided to do something unprecedented here at the Millar Family Blog. I made a collage. I don't normally do that for two reasons. First, I am extremely lazy when it comes to uploading photos, so extra steps aren't generally my friend. Second, and you collage-makers out there, please don't be offended, I don't love it when others put collages on because I can barely see the pictures. I am squinting on my 24" monitor to see what is going on half the time. However, it is a pretty efficient use of space when you have a lot of photos about one little event, so I decided to dive in. I admit, that picasa collage-maker is a pretty slick little tool. I suppose you might find me putting a few more collages on here from time to time.
Anyway...back to the events at hand. We decided we needed to get up to the mountains of the beautiful Wasatch Front, so we headed up Little Cottonwood Canyon with Marc and Diana, and after unsuccessfully reaching the Albion Basin for a little hike (still closed due to snow or something), we ended up on a nature jaunt (I'd hardly call it a hike) at Snowbird. It was beautiful, of course, and a little colder than we had anticipated. So, Adie wore a nursing blanket to keep her warm, which also allowed her to play the part of superhero with a cape. I think she enjoyed that. She mostly enjoyed seeing snow in the summer and getting into a snowball fight with Diana. Chase enjoyed chilling in the wrap and taking in the scenery. All in all, not a bad way to spend a morning. I long to live among such scenery.

2 comments:
I am offended. Okay, not really. Soooo, what you are saying that pretty much every post I do on my blog, I am making you squint? My bad :) Love the pics. It really is beautiful.
Cute family picture!
Post a Comment