Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fish and Cousins

What do you do in the middle of the night when you can't sleep? Blog, of course! Little Chase has become a much, much better sleeper, but like all babies, you can't count on a great night's sleep every night. The good news is I went to bed quite early, so I already had a few hours of sleep under my belt by the time he got me up. I think that's why I can't fall back asleep actually, but I'll survive. Nothing like the present to get me back on track on my blog catch-up.

While in Utah we took advantage of some time to be with cousins. We went to the aquarium, which you can hardly tell from the few pictures we took. I think Adie really enjoyed it, but mostly I think she liked being with her cousins. Chase was just happy for a change of scenery. I thought it was fun to see the aquarium which they built only a few years ago and I hadn't visited yet.

Adie's cousin, who is only a few months younger than her, checking out the fish. These two (mostly) play very wonderfully together and Adie misses her.

Hanging out with Aunt Diana

Adie had to get in on the picture-taking action. I still love carrying Chase in the wrap, and he still loves it too.

The twins checking out the sunglasses at the gift shop. These two are only a few months older than Chase and I hope they will all be good friends when they get a bit older.

No comments: