Friday, February 6, 2009

The Muppets

We watched the Muppets Take Manhattan tonight. It's one of those shows that is so funny to me I start laughing in anticipation of the funny parts, my favorite part being when Kermit has amnesia and meets the other frogs. It kills me every time! Anyway, in commemoration of our Muppet night, I now present you with this short clip that our friends, the Blockburgers, showed us the last time they came to visit. It is, in my opinion, one of the funniest videos of all time. It cracks me up. Beaker and The Swedish Chef make me laugh just thinking about them. You will not want to take back these two minutes of your life. I laugh so hard I cry every time I watch this. Thank you, B's, for introducing me to this web gem.

2 comments:

ilikewinter said...

I've never seen that! I love The Muppets.

Yeah- so true about the cupcake thing. They are the "in" thing along with birds and owls and things like that. NY Times even claimed them as the "in" dessert.

I got a request to make them and it was only my third time experimenting with the little guys; I'll tell you something, cupcakes are hard to make at higher altitudes! My whole baking has changed since I've moved to Utah. Whenever I go home, everything is SO much easier to make. Sigh...

Megan D. said...

The Muppets are the best! I just love them. We started to watch this movie the other night, but fell asleep...we'll have to start it up again...thanks for the reminder!