Congrats on new baby! Hope you're not sick :)
What!?!Good luck with another shenanigan.
What?! You're pregnant?!:) Hee, hee!
Hooray! Congratulations on the coming baby! Happy Valentine's Day!
Congrats!! How's the pregnancy going?
What a fun way to make such an exciting announcement. I wish you a non-sick pregnancy and much sleep!
Hooray! You know we're going to need "bump" pictures in the coming months, right?
Congratulations! I hope everything is going good for you!
Wowsers! Congratz! That is such fun wonderful news. ANd fun way to announce it!
was this your way of annoucing you are pregnant or am I missing something?!? congrats - yea!
Your soo sneaky! :) Congrats (again)! I really hope the nausea passes soon!
Congrats congrats!! Such wonderful news!
What the ...? That's Tyler's b-day. Hope all goes well! Let me know how things are going.
What?!? Congratulations! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Congrats on new baby! Hope you're not sick :)
What!?!
Good luck with another shenanigan.
What?! You're pregnant?!:) Hee, hee!
Hooray! Congratulations on the coming baby! Happy Valentine's Day!
Congrats!! How's the pregnancy going?
What a fun way to make such an exciting announcement. I wish you a non-sick pregnancy and much sleep!
Hooray! You know we're going to need "bump" pictures in the coming months, right?
Congratulations! I hope everything is going good for you!
Wowsers! Congratz! That is such fun wonderful news. ANd fun way to announce it!
was this your way of annoucing you are pregnant or am I missing something?!? congrats - yea!
Your soo sneaky! :) Congrats (again)! I really hope the nausea passes soon!
Congrats congrats!! Such wonderful news!
What the ...? That's Tyler's b-day. Hope all goes well! Let me know how things are going.
What?!? Congratulations! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment