Friday, January 23, 2009

Date Night

The stake president in my old ward would always start less formal meetings out by inviting individuals to share ideas of cheap dates they'd been on lately. We'll here's one that's free. Watch movies on Hulu. It just requires an internet connection (something faster than dial-up). While the movie selection is hit and miss, Sabrina and I enjoyed one tonight called "The Family Man". We enjoyed it as it was mostly clean (skipping the shower scene). We had thought about renting from iTunes or Redbox, but hey, free is free.

Here's the movie if you'd like to watch it:

3 comments:

Shanny said...

I just watched that movie on Hulu a couple weeks ago! Well, I guess I started watching it Christmas morning when I couldn't sleep, and finished it a couple weeks ago. I'm all about free movies. The library can be a good free movie resource as well.

Jess said...

We watched it on Hulu the night before we moved. Air mattress in the living room, laptop on a bin, surrounded by boxes. It was romantic. ;)

Diana said...

We just recently discovered hulu, also, and are very happy with it. We can watch any episodes of shows we've missed that we like (namely Burn Notice).