Friday, August 1, 2008

How big of a geek are you?

This is a test to see how geeky the readers of our blog are. Please comment on this one. How many of you understand what the following image is saying? Of those who understand it, how many think it's funny? (this comes from xkcd.com)

8 comments:

Clark said...

I understand it. But I don't find it all that funny. Not like some of his comics which make me giggle aloud.

Sabrina said...

Totally over my head. Shocker!

Shanny said...

I'm not geeky enough. I just had Clark explain it to me. You might say he's my "Geekese Translator."

Sam Curren said...

Not only is this funny, but I've been watching XKCD for quite some time. But then, my geekness has never been questioned.

Anonymous said...

And I'll trump all 4 of your geekness... to pass to the next level you must have co-workers who wear it on a t-shirt.

alisquire said...

It's over my head, but my geeky husband gets it.

Jon P said...

I guess I'm not quite as large of a geek as many of my friends. I never got as far into the whole computer/Linux/Unix stuff. However, I did think it was humorous after figuring it out.

Em said...

at first glance...I didn't get it. After a quick google search, I get it, but not enough to laugh at it.