As I was reading msnbc.com today, I read one of their headlines. While not quite as bad as I usually find in the Daily Universe (BYU's student newspaper), I thought it still was probably one to revise (this is talking about AIDS):
Government agency says better measuring methods led to 40 percent increase in infection rate.
I think I'd stick to worse measuring methods if the improved ones can cause an increase of the AIDS infection rate by 40%.
2 comments:
:) ha ha ha. Love it! I'm still having a hard time figuring out what it was supposed to say...
Oh boy, don't get me started on Daily Universe headlines. But yeah, the copy editor was up way too late when she let that one slip past.
BTW Sabrina, this is the first time I've wandered onto your blog. Got here from Sarah Henrikson's. (Thanks, Sarah!)
I realize that the Lee Family web site doesn't get us very well acquainted with each other, but I'm glad to finally meet your acquaintance. (This is Kristi, Brett's cousin Leo's wife, if you haven't guessed.)
Post a Comment