Monday, April 8, 2013

Disneyland, Day 3

If it looks like we were starting to wear out a little bit by the morning of day 3, that's correct, we were. This was the day we did Magic Morning. I'm glad we stopped for a minute to take our picture in front of the famous Mickey. It was much more crowded the rest of the day.

We did some trading throughout the day, as Sabrina and I both wanted to do rides that the kids wouldn't like (such as Star Tours). So, we found other things to do like hang out in Tomorrowland.

Go on trolley rides (again a favorite of Chase).

 Hanging out the waterfalls was a favorite of both boys (I don't know why).

Parker and I waited while Sabrina took the other kids on Radiator Springs Racers. He was quite excited when Lightning McQueen drove by.

 Towards the end of the day, we suffered a pretty major breakdown. However, just prior to that, some lady stopped us and said that she was doing random acts of kindness. She had 3 toys for a family with 3 kids and wanted to know if we would like them. I think Sabrina and I were both near tears in gratitude because we were both about done.

That night, I wandered the park by myself for a few hours picking up the last couple rides I wanted to do, including Radiator Springs Racers.

And of course, this is the sign you see right outside the park. My last memories of Disneyland...


2 comments:

Mom Millar said...

So glad you got to take this wonderful trip to the happiest place on earth! Having fun with your family is the best there is.

Mom Millar said...

So glad you got to take this wonderful trip to the happiest place on earth! Having fun with your family is the best there is.