Grandma came and visited for a few days in March. She was glad to avoid the blizzards at her house. While she was here, it was so nice, we roasted marshmallows in the back yard one evening.
The kids dyed easter eggs with some help from Grandma.
This year Sabrina tried baking the eggs instead of boiling them. It went ok. If you zoom in, you can see speckles where the oil from the muffin tin adhered to the egg.
We went to the park as well. The kids had a lot of fun. Grandma brought a frisbee which was a big hit. Here's some of the highlights.
Yea, BYU cougars. That's Chase's team...















3 comments:
I baked my eggs this year too, well because I have never been able to boil them. They worked out perfect. But the brown specks, I read about, is because of the age of the eggs. I had six brand new eggs and 6 week old eggs, in the same pan. The ones that were brand new had the specks, the ones that were older were perfectly clean. Just a though.
Great pictures!
I sure had fun on my visit! Thanks for sharing the greast pictures!
Post a Comment