That's why people have blogs right? To post pictures of their kids? I understand that grandparents like seeing their children, so I guess it's good to indulge them every once and a while. Here are some we took this evening after general conference was over.



He smiles now!
10 comments:
Such beautiful children! I LOVE seeing Addie. I'm sorry, I just don't know your other children, but I do like seeing them, too. What handsome boys, they are!
So cute! I love Addie's skin complexion! She's got some beautiful sun tanned skin! Your kids are super cute!
They are so dang cute! Addie looks so much like you. Adorable!
You're kids are so cute! And Parker is so big! He's changed so much already.
This grandparent loves it! Thanks.
Love em. Your kids are all adorable.
What beautiful kiddos! Thanks for sharing. Nick and I were just saying again last night that we wished you lived closer. Love you guys.
Oh my heck- your kids are so cute! I can't believe how much Chase has changed since I last saw him, what a cutie. Adie is just as cute as ever, and look at that little baby who is already growing up- that makes me sad because we haven't even met him. We actually were just looking at flights to AZ earlier today since Trent has a break in a few weeks but tickets are about 300 each. Boo. Maybe next summer?
I love adie's hair!
Thanks for the great kid pictures! They are adorable grandchildren! Love you all!
Post a Comment