I love Addie's expression. BTW, how is Chase handling the "dethroning" of baby? I'm also curious about Addie's acceptance of the baby. I should have asked you on the phone the other day.
Ryder was very excited about seeing a picture of Chase.
So, are you trying to make some sort of statement by you not being in the picture? :)
CUTE!
I still can't believe how grown up Chase looks! Cute picture of all of them.
Thank you for letting me see my great-grandchildren cheer for my school!! They are a darling cheering team. Keep posting. Love Grandma Heiner
I love Adie's face!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love Addie's expression. BTW, how is Chase handling the "dethroning" of baby? I'm also curious about Addie's acceptance of the baby. I should have asked you on the phone the other day.
Ryder was very excited about seeing a picture of Chase.
So, are you trying to make some sort of statement by you not being in the picture? :)
CUTE!
I still can't believe how grown up Chase looks! Cute picture of all of them.
Thank you for letting me see my great-grandchildren cheer for my school!! They are a darling cheering team. Keep posting. Love Grandma Heiner
I love Adie's face!
Post a Comment