Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chills

I am only a casual country music listener, which is a huge step, since all growing up I was a country music hater. However, I don't listen to it all that often. I also admit I was pulling for Bo Bice to beat Carrie Underwood in AI. However, even though she was totally singing off key in some of her final performances on AI, that girl has proved she has some lungs on her. This little video of her singing "How Great Thou Art" proves that exceptionally, brought tears to my eyes. It's a beautiful rendition and worth sharing. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Julie said...

Me too. Goosebumps. :)

Shannon said...

Wow, that was amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

One of my friends posted this on facebook and it got both Justin and I choked up and wiping a few tears. She has a beautiful voice!