Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday afternoon in the park...



8 comments:

Judy said...

Which park were you at. It looks like fun to climb trees and all!

Judy said...

Oops. I forgot the question mark!

Judy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ilikewinter said...

How is it possible that your children are that old? What the heck, woman- when did you produce walking children?

Also, thank you for your AWESOME and insightful comment on my Fathead post. Wow... you pretty much wrote your own post and managed to tie up the argument in a nice package there. I'd say your word is final, but we'll see... sigh. I had no idea it would cause this much contention!

Sarah and Wes said...

I especially love the second picture!!

Karen said...

I especially like the 1st picture! I love seeing, Adie, too. She's getting so big. I wish Ethan knew her still.

Diana said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm jealous of the nice weather and leisurely Sunday afternoons. And I miss your cute family.

Em said...

How lucky to run into such gorgeous kids at the park