Would you all be shocked to know I do not support the US intervening in Libya? If you have read my political stances for any length of time you probably wouldn't be shocked. I think the Daily Show does a pretty good job of summing up why it is US foreign policy is so frustrating to me. This clip is extremely entertaining although extremely sad because we are talking about real people here, with real war going on. I still laughed out loud but felt kind of bad about it. Anyway, I think it's a worthwhile 7 minutes to recommend to you. I never want you to feel deprived of my political opinion, and The Daily Show can do it in a much more captivating way than I can.
3 comments:
So, I'm not the biggest Daily Show fan these days. I don't know a whole about foreign policy. (My interests are mainly domestic.) And I can't say I agree with everything in that clip. HOWEVER, it did bring up in quite a funny manner things that do bother me greatly about this whole situation. Congratulations on getting me to watch a link (which I rarely do) of the Daily Show nonetheless and enjoy and agree with it!
~Amanda
That was...interestingly humorous. Thanks for making me smile!
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Post a Comment