Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mullet Man

Over Christmas break my brother dubbed Chase "mullet man", probably for good reason. The kid needs a haircut. However, if we give him one, we won't be able to capture pictures like these. I think I'll kind of miss it when it's gone.

Well, probably not that much.

7 comments:

Spencer and Anna said...

Wow, he and Addie look so much alike, I think.

Gooch Family said...

Wow! Somehow I don't think you'll miss the mullet :)

Judy said...

Hey! You changed your blog. I love the picture (and Chase too). I can't wait to see how different he will look with a hair cut.

Hoenes Family said...

Oh what a little cutie!

Karen said...

hee, hee!

Em said...

I looked forward to when Hadley's hair finally gets that long. =)

Lauren said...

Saw that you're pregnant on Jamie's blog. Congrats!! I hope it goes well.