Sunday, December 5, 2010

Random Act of Culture

This video already has almost 6 million views so I might just be late joining the bandwagon, but I totally LOVED this and want to echo a comment posted about the video, "Why can't this happen at my mall?"



Handel's Messiah is by far my all-time favorite music in the whole world. That's saying something too because I am very opinionated about music.

4 comments:

Clark said...

Well, for one, I don't think your mall has a hundred year old organ in it, which happens to be the largest fully functional organ in the world. (With 462 ranks and 28,543 pipes.) It was designed to mimic the sound of an orchestra. (It is the Wanamaker Organ if you want to look it up.)

Shanny said...

Um, I am pretty sure that if I was there, I'd start singing along. Wouldn't you?

Hoenes Family said...

I would totally be singing with them. I sang that in high school choir and loved it. Thanks for sharing.

Lindsay said...

Hey--it was good seeing you today! I found your blog through one of the other Wymount friends--can't remember now!
Take care!
Lindsay