1 . It's been a while since I had a cold sore. The last time was actually a year and a half ago, when I got 10 at once. It was awful. I just got another one a few days and a second just sprang up, right under my nose to boot. It's going to look really hideous in a few days. I am not thrilled about this multiple cold sore thing that has started happening.
Now, on to more fun things....
2. I continue to love all things Harry Potter. Deathly Hallows part 1 did not disappoint.
3. I am so sad for Boise State, especially their kicker. After coming home from HP, we watched their tragic fall from grace in over time.
4. I am loving this come-from-behind Jazz winning streak. I need to watch more of their games.
5. I can't wait to go to The Messiah tonight.
6. Go Utes!
6 comments:
Yay for the Messiah! I'm so jealous.
I feel ill about that Boise State game. I didn't even know the outcome until I read your blog. I figured that with a 24-7 halftime lead, the game was over. Poor kicker!
Boo to cold sores! I've never had one, but Tyler gets them on occasion. Because of a cold sore of his, Kate caught this awful virus that gave her horrible sores on her gums and lip. No fun!
I've always wonder are cold sores or cankers worse?
I have been hoping that the blizzard that was headed your way wouldn't prevent him from commuting or any festive plans.
At Cirque du Soleil Jack and Kate were upset that Adie wasn't sitting behind us. They think she should have been there.
Nick gets cold sores, but our dentist gave him a prescription for Valacyclovir. They're rather large pills, but if he takes one right when he feels one starting up, it hardly develops into anything and clears up within a few days. It is available in a generic, too. Good luck. Good to hear from you, by the way.
Yeah I LOVED Part I! And it's funny, we are considering (among other schools) the U for Wes' PhD, and someone asked me if I could be a "Ute." And I should well, I'll always be a BYU fan, but I could definitely go to school there. And I seriously thought of you, and how you are a Ute fan and how you are awesome! :)
Loved Harry Potter! We are going to Harry Potter land next year. I am beside myself with excitement. :)
Post a Comment