Our dear little Chase got to visit the doctor for his 9 month checkup this last week. Turns out he's going to be a bit of a runt. He's weighing in at 22 lbs and 29.75 inches long. Both of those put him well in the territory of "normal". He's starting to outgrow his 12 month clothes and moving onto 18 month clothes. Adie was solidly into 18 months clothes by 9 months. Oh well, what can you do?
Here's a picture from this afternoon to show off his smile.
5 comments:
Now there was some serious sarcasm there! He is adorable. In fact, I am reading your post about him here in your very own home. He really is a good kid. Got quite the grip actually!
I love the picture.
He's 9 months already?! Holly hannah.
He's so fun! Totally would babysit him again, even if I probably shouldn't be lifting such a heavy weight at this point... hee hee j/k
I love the puffy hairdo, and I LOVE that picture!! He is SO adorable! Love it love it love it. I still can't believe how fast kids grow. It's even more true now that I have one myself. They are constantly doing new and crazy things!
Post a Comment