I sent Brett to Costco today with a list of things to pick up. You know how it is. If you don't go to Costco with a list you are bound to spend far and away too much money because everything there is tempting. When he arrived home he informed me he had splurged. "Hmmm, what could he have a splurged on?" I thought. It could be something as simple as a bag of candy to a new flat screen tv. You just never know with Costco. When he came in toting a box of raspberries we hadn't planned on buying I decided I couldn't be upset about that kind of "splurge". I think our kids agree that it was an excellent decision.


I dream of living in a place where berries grow rampantly. There is almost nothing like fresh berries. It's the perfect treat.
5 comments:
Oh, I was gearing up for him to walk in the house with a blendtec!!! Darn! Well raspberries are a great splurge anyway!
I think that if it's healthy, it's never a splurge. :)
The pictures are adorable!
Agreed! And costco raspberries are the best! We need to get together one of these days and maybe meet somewhere in the middle.
It is a risk to send the hubbies to the store! That is a good splurge, though. When I was sick once, Jeremy "splurged" by buying $80 worth of meat at Frys when I sent him to buy me soup! We couldn't even fit it all in the freezer!
Post a Comment