Thursday, June 11, 2009

Travel Bug

I am dying to book a vacation. Has anyone seen the amazing travel deals out there right now? Brett has told me about a few he's seen and I've seen a few as I poke around the Internet, trying to learn how to be a couponer / deal-finder. It's killing me. We could totally go to Korea or Spain or a number of places for an extremely good price. The thing is, we have a baby coming in approximately 2 months. It just seems that the next while is not a good time to be leaving the country. I am soooo tempted though. What to do! Anyone want to come watch a 2-year old this fall while we go to Korea?

8 comments:

Nathan said...

So, this isn't directly related to this post, but I had a thought I'd share while reading it. You mentioned coupon-ing, and I immediately thought of my sister-in-law. She is absolutely brillant at saving money and has all sorts of links to such stuff on her blog. Hers is listed as "Whettens" on my blog list.

Shannon said...

The travel site world is so overwhelming! I love Expedia because it has a clean and well organized interface, not to mention I find the best deals there and have used them for all our big trips (they also let us rebook the Mexico trip to a new location for free when the Swine Flu broke out).

Sometimes sites like TripAdvisor have good suggestions for a specific destination (like Korea). Also, sometimes you can get cheap flights on one continent, so you might find it cheaper to fly from the US to Tokyo, and then get a local Asian airline to take you to Seoul. Delta also recently added a bunch of new nonstop flights, and I think Seoul was on there. Good luck!

ps, Sidestep is great for searching multiple airlines at once.

Em said...

I'll come watch a two year old! Buy those tickets! Seriously!

Gooch Family said...

Dang I totally forget that you live there now too otherwise I would have for sure called! I might be down in a few weeks to leave Dave alone while he studies for boards and I'll for sure come see you guys.

Diana said...

I totally have the travel bug, too. I only wish Marc had the same flexible schedule that I have(had).

Aubrielle said...

Korea? What? Why?

Stephanie said...

Sabrina, there is 5 Target stores in the Tucson area. If you go to Target.com, you can click on find a store and enter in Tucson, AZ to see all the locations available. Hope that answers your question!

Carla said...

You can send Adie to us! I'd love to watch her for you. Just book a flight that goes through Houston & drop her off on your way through!