Several months ago, we picked up four square picture frames at IKEA. This evening Sabrina and I were trying to figure out what we should actually put in the picture frames. What's interesting is how hard it is to find a picture of Sabrina, Adie, and me together. Apparently I'm the one that's always taking the picture, so only 5% or so of pictures have me in them. Of that 5%, Sabrina and I are together in less than a quarter of them. It was difficult. Consequently we ended up looking through lots and lots of pictures trying to find something of us together. Along the way we found some fun ones. Here are some funny ones of Sabrina.

This is in Hawaii at the Dole pineapple plantation. You seriously can't have enough hands when dessert is on the line.

This is in Universal Studios in Florida right before Sabrina's brother's wedding. We had just went down the water slide and were all wet.

I hope you all notice the rolled up pant legs and the sweet shoes she's wearing. This is in the Uinta mountains at some property Sabrina's grandparents own. We stopped at a nearby lake and walked around the shore. Well, Sabrina slipped and got her shoes all muddy and feet all wet. This is the aftermath.

Let's just say she hadn't been cross country skiing for a while before this one.
2 comments:
Such flattering pictures :)
Sabria, you're such a good sport not to take them down when you have the power to. =) I LOVE the Florida one. The caption screams YOU!
Post a Comment