Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Finally!

Ok, so I've been saying for a while that I was going to move my blog from Yahoo! 360, which only a couple of people used (thanks, Spencer, Candi and Gina, for being my stalwarts on Yahoo!) to Blogger, and I've finally done it. I am hoping a change of scenery will inspire me to be a better blogger. I am not sure that it will, but it's not hard to beat my record of one post every 3 months or so. And, I am not sure why moving my blog will help either. I guess I am just a lemming and want to be where everyone else is.

In any case. if you are reading this, welcome. I am glad you are here to read my random ramblings. Technically, Brett is a contributor to this blog as well, so I guess I shouldn't talk in "I", but in "we". However, I am fairly certain I will be here writing a lot more often than he will (yes, honey, that is a challenge), so for now, it's just me. We'll see how this new blog goes.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Good! Get in the habit of writing so that when you leave I can keep up on the fam. Make sure you post pictures. I love you all. MOM

alisquire said...

Yay, now I can actually comment on your blog! Cute pics.

Alex said...

YAY for the new blog! LOve the pics, I can't believe how big Addie is getting!!! Keep blogging, I know its hard to stay consistent. I was all gung-ho with mine at first and now I'm lucky if I get 1 post in per month... lol. I've been thinking of revamping mine as well, maybe that might help too, huh?