Saturday, August 18, 2007

Web Album

Here's our first attempt at a photo album on the web.

3 comments:

Sarah H said...

Hey Sabrina,
I"m glad you guys shared your blog. I have one too, but I know what you mean about not being the best blogger. I get an inferiority complex sometimes when I read others. But, I figure, whatever I can blog is better than nothing.
I'll send you my link!
I look forward to reading your blog more.
The pics were way cute, esp. of Adie at the piano! What a darling pic! What was the last picture of, with the kiss n fly sign? Does it have a special meaning?

Karen said...

I love the picture with Adie at the piano too! The red added on her shirt is a fun touch. I'm so glad to "see" you on blogger!

Sabrina said...

The Kiss N FLY is a pic Brett took in DC. I am not sure there is much of a story behind it except they thought it was funny. He just had a few pictures on his laptop when he set up this web album, so it's kind of random :)