Saturday, March 22, 2014

Out on a walk

Sabrina took Adie to her first Irish Dance feis and left me and the boys for a boy's weekend. One of the things they wanted to do was go hiking. I thought that would be a bit adventurous, but I did take them for a walk around the community lake. It was even kind of cold that day I think it's crazy how little they can look like brothers some times.


4 comments:

Judy said...

They are growing up. Parker isn't a baby any more. It seems like he was born just yesterday. I hope these two will always be buddies.

Judy said...

They are growing up. Parker isn't a baby any more. It seems like he was born just yesterday. I hope these two will always be buddies.

Judy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

I was seriously thinking the same thing before I read your comment about how they look nothing alike!