Saturday, March 15, 2014

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve, we were invited by a good friend to enjoy Christmas Eve with them and 2 other families. We had a great spread of food, we enjoyed some great company, and even had a surprise visitor.

 Yea, this is an impressive spread.

 Challah bread. I'm surprised I spelled it right. I didn't even use the spell checker.

 We were trying "authentic". I'm not sure how authentic bacon wrapped dates are, or Philippine egg rolls, but the glazed salmon, chicken and steak kabobs and all the rest were delicious. 

 We did the manager scene with the neighbor kids. Parker was a sheep, but his wool kept falling off.

Chase got to play Joseph, he's there with his friend who is playing Mary. 

 Hey, looks like we had a big visitor. Parker's definitely ready for bed at this point. 

 Chase really was excited to see Santa. Santa looks excited too.

One more kid on Santa's lap. I think we were all ready for bed at this point. 

Sabrina was practically begging for a chance to tell Santa what she wanted too. We let her before we went home.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

challah bread makes excellent french toast.

Tell Sabrina that is a very good picture of her and thanks for keeping up with the blogging!

Karen said...

what a fun night with your neighbors. Sabrina, love your hair!