So this isn't Disneyland (obviously). It's the snowstorm at our house as we drove away toward Disneyland.
Here we are opening morning. Adie took the picture.
Second ride. Mater's Junkyard Jamboree. Yet another variation on the "spin around in a circle" ride. If I figure cost per ride as amount of time spent per ride divided into total amount paid, I believe I spent over $1 per person every time we spun in a circle.
We saw lots of characters. Chase loves his Cars characters especially. So, here we are.
Oh, here we are again.
Adie had very particular taste in rides. She rode Tower of Terror (which surprised us) as well as California Screamin (which also surprised us). She didn't like either one. But she liked the Jumpin Jellyfish.
For lunch, we went with some friends to a character dining experience called Goofy's Kitchen. It was expensive as well, but considering we were the only ones in that part of the restaurant and we had about 8 characters stop by in an hours time, our kids got plenty of time to see characters they loved.
Parker loves animals, especially furry bears named Baloo.
Adie got to go on Soarin with her friend Kenzi.
The boys got ready for riding Autopia on day 2.
Adie much preferred the carousel to California Screamin'.











4 comments:
I'm not surprise that Chase liked hanging out with the Cars characters. It sound like lots of fun for all.
Oops - surprised That's what I get for being in a hurry to get back to correcting papers. Yee Haw.
Looks like so much fun! I love Disneyland because of the memories of going as a child. Marc never went and does not have that same love. I'm sure your kids will have those same great memories! You guys are awesome and brave parents!
You guys got snow???!!! So fun that you got to go to Disneyland. Kevin and I have been asking each other lately, "so, when are we going to take the kids to Disneyland now that we're graduating?" We still don't know when, but we look forward to it!
Post a Comment