It's been a while since we have printed pictures of the kids for the wall, almost 2 years to be exact (it's also been a while since we blogged about anything). It was high time we changed that. The weather was beautiful here in Arizona, so we packed up the kids and headed out for a photo shoot. Here are some of our favorites.















11 comments:
Your kids are so cute!! :)
It is going to be hard to choose!
GREAT pictures! It's fun to see Parker and the picture of both your boys together. I guess I'm biased to those. Adie is looking old!! It's the long legs!
Love them. Can't wait to see them on your wall!
Your kids are getting so big! Great pictures.
I'm having a hard time deciding who Parker looks like. . . Chase is all Brett, and Adie is definitely your child, but Parker is somewhere in the middle.
Do you think so too, or am I just crazy?
Wow! Such great shots!!
It's probably been a year at least since I looked at a blog... guess I could just walk down the street to see your cute kids, talk football, or kefir, or constitution, or whatever ;)
Cute, cute, cute! I can't believe how much Parker has changed in only a few months. He looks so old!
Your kids are SO adorable!!
Beautiful pics!!!
Super cute family!
Are you coming to Utah this summer? would LOVE to get together with you and talk.
Post a Comment