This is the second best family picture that didn't quite make the Christmas card cut.
Adie may have gotten those awkward posing genes from me...we just can't seem to be able to look relaxed and normal in most photos, but we still think she is a cutie.
Here is our pensive-looking Chase who is actually just holding on for dear life because it freaked him out to be climbing on a train car. He really loves trains but apparently doesn't love climbing on them.
I think Brett looks great here. Yay for being married for 7.5 years!
And here is the winner. We put a black and white version on the Christmas card (and on my FB profile).
We didn't get a picture of Parker that day because it was rainy and there wasn't really a soft location to put him as we were in an orchard and then near train tracks. Now, Brett just needs to bust out our camera again and get some updated pictures of this kid because he is growing up so fast.




9 comments:
I love these pictures!
Great pictures! I like the vintage style. I don't know if it was well placed kids in the pics, but I think you look fantastic!
I love the pictures. They and YOU look wonderful! From your last post I was AMAZED at how tall Adie is. I know she will be tall, but one of the pictures with you and the kids and your dad she looks like she's going to pass you up by third grade! Not really, but she is amazingly tall and so cute. I love her hair cut. I wish I could pull off a style like that. So glad to hear from you and that you are well. Wish we could keep up every day as next door neighbors.
You look awesome Sabrina! I love your outfit too. Your kids are so cute and growing up so quickly! Great pics!
These pictures really turned out great! I love the one of Chase.
They really are great pics. Cute pictures of a cute family!
Very cute pictures! I can't believe it's been 7.5 years! And by the way, you do look great!
Beautiful! You all look great!
Super love the photo of the two of you together. I love you & your family!
Post a Comment