Sunday, June 5, 2011

Before I Forget

I just had this conversation with Adie at the dinner table:

Adie: Mom, I wish my tummy were as big as yours.

Me: Well, when you are a mommy you can.

Adie: Yes, and I am going to have 4 kids.

Me: Oh yeah, and how many girls and boys are you going to have?

Adie 2 girls and one's name will be Mary Poppins and the other one will be Cupid.

Me: Wow, ok, and how many boys are you going to have?

Adie: (Looking at the remaining fingers she is holding up) Um...2.

Me: And, what will be their names?

Adie: Jack and Froovit (no idea how to spell that)

Me: Froovit?

Adie: Yes, Froovit...and Jack.

Me: So, you are going to have Mary Poppins, Cupid, Jack and Froovit?

Adie: Yes

Well, sounds like she's got quite the plan. Good luck to her convincing her husband on some of those names :)

9 comments:

Karen said...

How adorable!

Hoenes Family said...

That is hilarious. Love her.

Kati said...

Love it!

Judy said...

I thought you might want to use some of those names yourself!

Kelsi Moore said...

Yep Adie is my favorite! :) So cute!

Kerri said...

Aren't you glad you blogged that moment? How adorable!

Gooch Family said...

So cute!

Shanny said...

Froovit! HAHAHA! That is fabulous.

Mom Millar said...

That girl has an imagination! Thanks for sharing with us!