Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Results Show

Does anyone else feel like you are watching a show choir when the American Idol contestants have to do their group number? I guess that's cool if you like that sort of thing, but honestly, it seems there are better ways to fill up their time slot.

6 comments:

Shanny said...

Take a bunch of soloists, make them sing as a group, and it will almost always sound like a pile of. . . terrible. A pile of terrible. To me, those performances are the most like a cruise ship or Disneyland. So yes, I agree with you.

Anonymous said...

If it's not worth watching why watch it? (Or is that question as heretical in your household as it is mine, Brett?)

RT Inc. said...

I don't know what your talking about! I am so moved by their numbers and their talent, that I break down and cry when they end! I can't live without Idle! And your tearing me down! WHY! Why are you so mean! :(

KordelandHeather said...

I Just wish the results show would go back to being only a half hour. I always feel like they're dragging and doing anything they can to take up a whole hour, but hey, maybe that's just me.

Jess said...

1/2 hour sounds great to me. "And we'll finally find out who's been voted off....after the break." And after we listen to Dolly Parton. And after some more promos about the Big Give. And after....

Shannon said...

SERIOUSLY! Just give me the results already. Who are you rooting for? (ps, why are we so addicted to this show still? remember last year it was all we could focus on to get our meetings done?!)