Adie is attempting to eat my bouquet at Kim and Paul's lovely reception.
This one is just funny to me because I discovered Adie in her crib like this one day a few weeks ago. Somehow her bumper got loose and she thought it was a great toy. You can't see her face, but she was laughing about her new discovery. I had to find a more secure way to keep the bumper on.
I absolutely love this picture and probably would have posted it regardless, but it has special meaning at this particular time. This is Adie's great-grandfather (Brett's grandfather) who passed away yesterday. He and Adie got to meet a few times during their short time here together, and I am really glad we have these wonderful photos to capture those moments. I just love the way they are looking at one another.
And last, but certainly not least, here is Adie with Dad shortly after attending her first BYU football game. She didn't quite make it through the entire game, only the first and fourth quarters. The game started at 3:30 pm on the first day of September, which means it was hot and right in the middle of nap time. It's a good thing we live virtually across the street from the stadium. I just took her home for two quarters to nap and we were back at the end to enjoy the remainder of the game.
6 comments:
SO CUTE! Thanks for posting some pictures.
very nice! was the flower tasty? It does look delicious.
Don't you love when they discover something new to play with? You'll never see things the same way again. Great pics!
Fun pics! That's so great you got some pictures with "Great Grandpa." I love that picture too, how they're looking at eachother.
Oh, Adie is getting cuter...I know you think how could she possibly get cuter, but that picture with her flower hair band is just tooooooooo toooo cute!!!
Nice pictures. I really love the one with Adie and her great-grandfather. She will love those photos one day, as well. =)
Post a Comment