Saturday, February 22, 2014

Halloween

Yea, Halloween, I know, but at least it isn't Halloween 2014 yet.

 Chase was Jon Schmidt for Halloween. He loves listening to the Piano Guys. If you're not familiar with them you should be.
 Sabrina decided to make an actual costume this year, and be Minnie Mouse. Yea, look at her be crafty like that.
 Halloween night, on the way to pick up loot. Adie is Belle. Definite Disney theme this year. Her awesome aunt Kati made the dress for her for a princess tea party they did earlier this year.
 Parker loves being Mickey Mouse. He still refers to those shoes he's wearing in the picture as his Mickey shoes.
The night of the ward trunk or treat. Doesn't Adie look thrilled to be there? (I didn't think she would start getting an attitude until she was a teenager.)

2 comments:

Judy said...

Thanks for blogging Brett. Keep up the good work.

Diana said...

I love everyone's costume! Especially Sabrina. I'm impressed. I haven't dressed up in years. Someday...