So, this will be a 2 part post this evening. We hung out with some friends from our ward this evening and had a good time. The weather was gorgeous. It almost felt like the beginning of September is supposed to. We took this opportunity to update our kids pictures. This first post will be a few fun pictures from tonight, and part 2 will be what I term the "grandma" post, where we show off the kids pics.
Our group of kids. Notice that Chase is already following in his dad's footsteps...
We took a little hike on the gorgeous evening.

We didn't bring a backpack though, so Sabrina got to carry Parker, because I carried the camera.
Chase had a good time hiking through the rocks.
And an even better time...
hanging out with his friend...
Parker didn't want to be left out either...
3 comments:
If he's following in his father's footsteps, I assume you have pictures of him holding hands with another girl taken a few days before, right?
Looks like it was a fun time for everybody!
My name is Kali Hoenes and I approve this blog post :) Pics turned out great of the kiddos!
Post a Comment