So, blog, it's been a while again. Sabrina at least wrote you again. I was beginning to think she never would again.
We've been off adventuring once again. This time, our travels took us to Utah. We traveled up there towards the end of June and were able to catch up with our friends the Blockburgers. After a couple of days in Utah, Sabrina and I flew back to Arizona (leaving our children in the competent hands of Grandma and Grandpa) and spent a week at our house by ourselves. Unfortunately, it was all work for us here. I went to work and ripped out our front office, while Sabrina stained and sealed our grout as well as cleaned the house. Any and all pictures from this time are on the other camera, and I don't know where it's at tonight. After a week, Sabrina flew back to Utah and I stayed and worked for another week and a half before joining the family in Utah. After a quick family reunion for Sabrina's fam, we headed up to Idaho. Today's pictures are from my first few days there. We were able to have Sabrina's family up at my family's cabin for a couple days
We stopped at Grandma M's house on our way up. Adie decided while on our trip that she liked baseball. She tried to hit the ball. A lot.
Chase loved being at the family cabin with grandparents.
I got some neutral density filters for my camera. It lets me use a much longer exposure and so you get a cool, soft look on the waterfall.
Notice how the men didn't manage to get into the picture here. We were all disappointed, I'm sure. As is, it's a multi-generational with Sabrina's mom and grandma.
Chase was never far from Grandpa on this trip. He really having him around
When boys have mud, who needs anything else?
Yup, these are the boys. They played together a lot. It makes us happy to have them get along well.
We made a trip over to the Johnny Sack cabin in Island Park, ID. The kids had a good time, and I think the adults might have enjoyed themselves even.
Sabrina bought a cowboy hat when we were in Puerto Rico. Parker seems to have claimed it for his own.
As I said, Adie really made an effort to learn to hit the ball on this trip. I'm secretly hoping she gives up on it and focuses on basketball.
Bubbles!
London bridges, they still fall down.
Our kids love all their grandparents.
Apparently no one in my family likes horseflies. It's really too bad this isn't a video clip. It totally would have gone viral as Sabrina screamed and ran around in circles.
If anyone has any ideas on how I can get a job somewhere with this sort of view, let me know, k?
This is only the first couple days, I have another whole week of pictures to go through. And if Sabrina ever gets around to it, she can blog about everything she did while I wasn't there.

























4 comments:
Great pictures Brett. We had a great time, and we understand why you love it at your family cabin. It was nice to get away from it all.
I love all the pictures! And it really is adorable how well Parker and Chase play and get along.
Beautiful pictures! So, I think I told you that Parker looks like Brett. I lied. He looks just like Jason (that's Brett's younger brother, right?) Looks like a wonderful time.
Loved all the pictures! What a great time for both families to share being together.
Post a Comment