We went to the park today after Adie got home from school. Here's a few pictures from playing there. Yea, there's green grass here.
Adie likes to ride with no hands. (She may or may not have training wheels)
Parker wanted to go down the slide a lot, but it was a love/hate thing.
It was a bit windy, but we all had some fun.
Parker is finally walking. 18 months old.
Adie wanted to take Parker down the slide. He wasn't thrilled (but he was never really thrilled going down the slide).
Helmets on for safety!
Parker playing with mom.
Adie loves to pose for the camera.
Adie is probably our most photogenic child, or at least she thinks she is.
Parker loves swings.
Chase loves to climb. and he'll even smile for me every once and a while.
Chase had a last second change of heart about going down the slide and was waiting patiently while I took his picture. I rescued him after this.
Sabrina even worked up the courage to take the camera today so she could document that I was there too.
This is probably one of my new favorite pictures. I just love the way it's framed and the expression on Sabrina's face. Good job me.














7 comments:
I love them all! You have a very photogenic family. I can't believe Parker is so big! He looks so old and grown up.
Fun pictures! I love the one of Adie with the helmet on the slide -- it makes he look very safety conscious!
SO jealous of your WEATHER!
Fun times. I wish I could be there!
Good job in deed. Gotta love a new camera! I love the slide one of Chase. Pretty awesome.
looks like a wonderful time.
These are good days for your family. It's so fun to see how grown up the kids are getting. Can't wait to see you all soon!
Post a Comment