Monday, October 25, 2010

I worked so hard for that title

Well, one day I'll post some pictures of our happenings, but at least I am back on the blog. Here is a clever political ad from California. It's by a Hollywood director who now regrets having supported Senator Barbara Boxer. I don't know much about her, although what I do know isn't necessarily good. Actually though, the overall message is what I like most about the video. Get over the titles! To quote Brett's grandpa (or great-grandpa), "You're just as good as everyone else, but not one bit better!"


Call Me Senator from RightChange on Vimeo.



P.S. Thanks for all the great feedback on the hair question. I am not sure I am brave enough to try it, but I would be lying if I said it didn't intrigue me.

3 comments:

tysqui said...

That's a great ad. Very clever.

PatrickandErica said...

hilarious!

Hoenes Family said...

So hilarious.