So tonight we tried to sit the kids down to get a few pictures. I'm not sure what it was, but everything came out... well, for lack of a better word, 80s. So, we decided to go with it and will soon be hanging the following pictures on our living room wall. Well, Sabrina wants to at least.* Anyone have any of these growing up? I'm making this available as one of the options for people I take pictures for.* Any takers?
*Please note any and all sarcasm related to this post :)

4 comments:
Oh my. So stinking cute. I totally had one like Chase's only I had the double face, like your real face and then a lighter version of your face right next to it! I love Addie's. So adorable. GOOD JOB BRETT!
That cracks me up! I love that you are making it an 'option' now.
Haven't you heard? The 80's are back. Apparently. So you are "down with the 411."
I love em!
Post a Comment